jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

Incorporating veggies into the diet (9/28)

Ah, some progress with my family! I prepared some fresh vegetables I had attained from the agricultural center on Saturday for dinner last night – I was SO excited for a spinach salad with some other veggies and herbs, let me tell you! My family liked it a lot too. This was somewhat counteracted by the arroz con leche (rice with milk) and the Peruvian equivalent to elephant ears for dinner, but have to start somewhere…

And tonight, my host-brother, Junior, prepared a salad for himself for dinner! Ahh, small strides. Had my interview with the Health Program Coordinator… looking forward to finding out where I’ll be placed (find out in week 8)!

1 comentario:

  1. Todo es muy interesante. Que experiencia muy especial! Pero arroz con leche es sano (so don't throw the baby out with the bath! : )

    ResponderEliminar